Webber Naturals Triple Action MoveEase Jointcare 75 capsules
Webber naturals MoveEase Triple Action Jointcare 75 capsules contains 3 key ingredients for healthy joints Undenatured Type ll collagen, Hyaluronic acid and Boron.
1.UC ll : Undenatured Type ll collagen
Type ll collagen is the same protein found in healthy joints. Type ll collagen helps relieve osteoarthritic joint pain, stiffness, and increases joint mobility. Also, UC ll collagen uses a patented stabilization process to preserve the functional structure of cartilage-derived collagen. Helps maintaining its biological activity and effectiveness.
2.Hyaluronic acid (HA)
HA is the same molecule found naturally in healthy joint fluid. As we age, our level of HA tends to decrease. This can reduce joint cushioning.
Helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism. Calcium metabolism is essential for healthy bones. This provide the joints with essential nutrients.
Each caplet contains
UC-ll collagen complex : 40 mg
containing 27.2 mg of chicken sternum cartilage (Gallus gallus) providing
Total collagen : 10 mg
Unhydrolyzed Type ll collagen : 1.2 mg
Boron (glycinate) : 3.36 mg
Hyaluronic acid : 3.3 mg
Micro-crystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, coating ( carbohydrate gum, glycerin), croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Supports healthy knee joint function by improving knee extension during exercise.
- Helps reduce osteoarthritic knee joint pain when walking and climbing stairs.
- Helps relieve joint pain and stiffness in persons suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Also helps to reduce joint pain caused by exercise.
- Helps improve / increase mobility in those suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism.
Recommended dosage (Adults)
1 caplet daily, taken with vitamin D and Calcium or as directed by a physician. Vitamin D and Calcium can be obtained naturally as a part of healthy balanced diet.